Training Snippets Privacy, Terms and Conditions and Policy
By using the Training Snippets website you consent to the collection, use, disclosure, store, transfer or otherwise the handling of your personal information by us (“Use”) in accordance with these terms and conditions and policy.
Our privacy terms and conditions and policy apply to all personal information reasonably required to be collected by us for the purpose of delivering our service to you. The Use of your personal information shall be subject to the Information Privacy Act 2000 (Vic) and the Information Privacy Principles (as extracted from section 14 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) (“the Law”).
Our Use of your personal information shall be for the purpose of this site and in accordance with the Law. Any disclosure of your personal information shall be on a need to know basis for the purpose of delivering our service to you provided in accordance with this site. We may need to disclose your personal information to a third party, which shall be in accordance with these terms and conditions and policy and subject to the Law and/or any other relevant laws.
2. Collection of Your Personal Information and Purpose
By submitting personal information to Training Snippets, you agree and consent to the Use of your personal information, by Training Snippets, for the following purpose:
- Collecting personal information from you when you register or visit this site including your member name and password, your name (first name and surname), your mailing address, email address, IP address and phone number.
- Collecting personal information from you when you make a purchase including your credit card details and billing address.
- Collecting any other Information provided by you which is of personal nature and deemed to be personal information in accordance with the Law.
3. Current and Accurate Personal Information
You agree to provide Training Snippets with current and accurate personal information at all times. You agree and acknowledge the use of our service under this site is subject to providing Training Snippets at all times current and accurate personal information. Training Snippets reserves the right to deny you access of this site and any services if information and/or personal information provided by you is not current or accurate. You acknowledge that Training Snippets is required by law to hold personal information, which is current, accurate and complete.
4. Use of Your Personal Information and Storage
Training Snippets Uses your personal information to:
- Create and manage your membership account;
- Process your transactions;
- Provide customer service;
- Perform research and analysis aimed at improving products, services and technologies;
- Display content that is created for your interests;
- Communicate with you about your purchasers, products and services, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations;
- Send you the latest information about Training Snippets, information of new products and services, other information about us that may interest you.
Personal Information collected by Training Snippets may be stored and processed in Australia or in any other country which Training Snippets uses to provide its services to you under this site. By providing Training Snippets with your personal information and/or using the site or services you agree and consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of Australia where required by Training Snippets.
5. Disclosing Your Personal Information
Except as set out in our privacy terms and conditions and policy, Training Snippets does not disclose or sell your personal information to third parties.
We may disclosure your personal information to our third party service providers who perform services on our behalf. Our third party service providers may include (but not limited to) companies which handle processing of payments, provide data storage (in or out of Australia), host our website, fulfil orders, assist us with marketing, and conduct legal and accounting services.
Our third party service providers shall access your personal information for the provision of services provided to you under this site. A third party service provider shall protect your personal information to the same extent as required by Training Snippets under the Law, and shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Your personal information and any other information about you may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of the Training Snippets business, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as a business asset of Training Snippets. Training Snippets may also disclose your personal information and other information as required by law.
You acknowledge that Training Snippets may disclose your personal information to someone else under special circumstances, such as with your consent or for a health and safety reason or where Training Snippets is required by law.
6. Collection of Your Non-Personal Information
By using this site, you agree to the collection of your non-personal information about you, such as any website that referred you to us, your searches performed on this site, times you access the site, navigational information performed by you, links you click, and other actions taken or related by your use of this site.
7. Accessing Your Personal Information
You can access your personal information provided to Training Snippets at any time by contacting us. If you wish to change or update your information and cannot do so please contact us.
Training Snippets disclaims that access to your personal information is subject to any laws of the Commonwealth of Australia that authorises it to refuse access to you.
8. Security of Your Personal Information
Training Snippets recognises the importance of securing your personal information. Training Snippet’s security practice is in accordance with up to date industry standards to protect your personal information which includes:
- Limiting access to your personal information to Training Snippet’s employees for the purpose of providing services to you;
- Where required, employees of Training Snippets will sign confidentiality agreements to protect and maintain confidentiality of your personal information;
- Ensuring that third party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any unauthorised purpose;
- Personal information collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required by law for the purposes it was collected;
- Storing your personal information in secure computer systems, to protect it from unauthorised access or use.
Training Snippets shall endeavour to protect your personal information received by you over the internet. You acknowledge that information provided to Training Snippets over the internet is not 100% safe. You agree to keep confidential and protect at all times your Training Snippets member and name and password at all times. You will need to contact Training Snippets of any potential security breach of your member name and password or any technical trouble you may have with changing or updating your member name or password.
9. Changes to These Terms and Conditions and Policy
Training Snippets reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and policy at any time. Training Snippets will update the date the terms and conditions and policy were last updated on this page.
If there are material changes to these terms and condition and policy, Training Snippets will notify its members by either posting a notice on this site or contact members directly of the changes.